Is everyone calling these lists the bucket list? I feel like there might be another name for it.
Anyway, I was reticent to post my bucket list because I was afraid that if I put it out there and I never accomplished some of these things that I would look like a jackass.
But I’ve decided that’s silly.
So here’s my Bucket List (or whatever you want to call it). A (growing) list of things I’ve always wanted to do and things that I have a new found interest in doing.
Go to London
– March 2013, done! I went for a month and even got a BONUS trip to Paris out of it. Best trip of my life. I cannot wait to go back! Hopefully for a much longer stay.
Get a Tattoo
– April 2013, done! I posted a picture of it- check out the post: “Tatted…Finally!”
3. Get down to 140lbs (Bonus if I get down to 130 lbs)
4. Shoot another short film (and get it into a bunch of film festivals!)
5. Get (at least) 100,000 youtube subscribers (Hey…you never know!)
6. Backpack through Europe (or some variation of that. I don’t necessarily have to backpack)
7. Drive across the U.S. (or let someone else drive or take turns driving)
8. Learn to cook (like for real, not just a couple of recipes for learn to cool for real)
9. Learn Italian (or Spanish…or both)
10. Master RP (I will have an authentic sounding English accent!)
11. Win a (major) writing competition! (i.e. Nicholls Fellowship or Fox etc)
12. Land My Dream Job (whatever that may be, a job that makes me happy and I can look forward to go to everyday)
13. Try Bikram Yoga and/or run a marathon
14. Finish My Book (Check out my blog – Cabernet in the Dark, (Mostly) True Tales of a Side Kick Girl)
15. Make a new friend (I know, right? Cue the violins)
16. Make a great first impression (People don’t usually warm up to me until about the 3rd or 4th meeting)
17. Make an impression on someone else (Inspire, enlighten, encourage, uplift! How can I make you smile today?)
18. Get My Master’s Degree
19. Develop a new skill (Would you believe I’m not really that great with using Excel or Photoshop? Shhhhh, don’t tell anybody.)
20. Find a new hobby or craft (other than cooking).
I may add more to the list but for now this what I’m looking forward to doing. My vlog (youtube.com/DawnMelissaVlogs) is mostly about doing everything on this list so check back in with me every once in awhile!
Accompanying video coming soon!